Oberer Management Services specializes in providing comprehensive, professional property management services. We have earned a reputation for excellence in leadership and service in the Miami Valley’s real estate community by our stellar performance over the past 34 years. The company currently manages nearly 30 communities comprised of apartments, condominiums and homeowners associations consisting of approximately 4,500 units.
Our mission is to achieve exemplary results for all clients by providing superior property management services that realize their specific objectives.
Our goal is to maximize the return on investment for the client by effectively controlling operating costs while increasing the level of service to enhance resident satisfaction. Professionalism through career development and industry participation exemplifies the expertise of the Oberer Management Team, which includes Certified Property Managers (CPM®), Certified Public Accountants (CPA®), licensed real estate professionals and various technical and managerial specialists, such as operating engineers and maintenance personnel.
By offering a host of comprehensive services, provided by a specialized team of experienced professionals, Oberer’s property management group is well prepared to meet the individual demands and goals of every client.
Through our professional property management services, we can offer our clients:
- Protection of Assets
- Address daily administrative, operational, marketing and managerial decisions to maximize the value of our client’s dollar and to keep the property in excellent condition.
- Assist in the selection of the best contractors to guarantee quality service and peace of mind.
- Offer specialized property and liability insurance program for our clients.
- Prompt Response Time
- Day or night, we respond to residents’ needs promptly.
- Handle all emergency requests while minimizing any inconveniences to residents.
- Curb Appeal
- Professionally maintain all grounds, encouraging pride in the property and enhancing the marketplace value of the property.
- Maintenance of Assets
- Perform regular site inspections.
- Implement a preventative maintenance schedule addressing foreseeable problems before they arise and keep the property in showroom condition.
By partnering with other Oberer Companies operating divisions, we are able to offer additional services that include space planning, cost estimating and tenant improvement construction.
For more information on what we can offer for your properties, give us a call today!